08 September 2013 | By: Brenda Leyndyke

Welcome to Journey to My Past




Hello, I would like to welcome you to Journey to My Past, the third in a series of blogs that I write about my genealogical journeys.  Two other blogs that I author are:

Journey to the Past-a family history blog where I share my genealogical research journey of my Glover and Fredrick Family and their ancestors.
Journey to His Past-a family history blog where I share my genealogical research journey of my husband's Leyndyke and Corcoran family and their ancestors.

Journey to My Past will be all about ME!  I will be participating in "The Book of Me, Written by You" blog prompt series.  Julie Goucher at Anglers Rest blog has created this series.  It is a 15 month blogging activity focusing on writing about ourselves.  I hope you will join me as I Journey to My Past. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment